Monday, May 4, 2009

Heidi and Auntie Jennifer




Daddy got in big trouble for this one.
Look Gingham - a baby!





Do not under any circumstances let this "cute" little face fool you. She is brewing something big.
This is my favorite picture ever! What a little snoozer.
Ok guys...getting bored here!



This was my chance to be an auntie for the first time and I wanted to make it as easy for the new family as I could. Here are some pictures of my amazing little niece and the new mommy and daddy! We had such a good time and I found out that yes, my brother CAN take care of another human being afterall...and does a pretty darn good job. I was proud of them both. My sister is a natural and really enjoys being a mommy. I even had to remind her to eat - and yes, that requires letting the baby go for a few minutes!

No comments: